Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Inner Self

My special ring
Sigh.. 
This is a big deal for me. I am about to admit a secret the I have kept forever, my whole life. I am about to let it all out on this blog, Vintage Photography...

I am known by all as Vera, simply Vera. Nothing else just a lazy girl who lives in New York with my parents and 2 brothers and step sister who lives in Russia as fashion apprentice. Anyway this is about my other identity.

As all of you probably don't know I possess an inner ability that no one before has had. I have the extraordinary talent of traveling into old as well as modern photographs and I am The Silhouette. This is possible with a special ring that I wear, made of mixed stones. This ring gives me the power to alter the material of the pictures and enter the world. I am also aided by my step sister who originally gave me the ring. She helps me whenever I'm in deep trouble.
For example, I love going into the black & white worlds of olden pictures. Going into this photos are spectacular but also are dangerous,because of my foe, The Prophet.
~The Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment