Thursday, November 11, 2010

Costumes and Foes

The Prophet's Camera
If you aren't familiar with Superheroes, they always help people and do justice against a super villain. Well, I save people too. Just secretly... I fight against the "The Prophet" who can unwind the fabrics of time and space and can change the future while altering the present and past. Sounds dangerous, doesn't it? The Prophet uses a special camera which can transport him to any time he wishes. I have consistently failed in trying to take the camera from him.

Two of my numerous masks
Also many questions have been asked about the costume that I wear. Let me tell you. I wear special belts that have all the things that I need to defeat "The Prophet." I also where a mask that helps me seal my identity. All that is usually most of my ensemble. Nothing fancy like tights and capes.
~The Silhouette 

No comments:

Post a Comment